1. Start Day Dreaming Where is the first place you want to visit once we get the ‘all-clear’ ? Do you already have that first weekend getaway in mind? How about that trip abroad you’ve been thinking about for next year? Now is the perfect time to dream and discover new places. If you’re into the great outdoors, check out Glacier National Park in Montana or the stunning scenic train journeys through Switzerland & the Alps. If a city vibe is more your style, consider bohemian Budapest, vibrant Prague or perhaps a visit to the quaint villages of Cinque Terre by train. Whatever your interests, why not take this opportunity to add some new places to your bucket list? 2. Explore Cultural Sites & Famous Landmarks – from your Living Room One silver lining of being stuck at home is that there are more options than ever for armchair traveling! Take advantage of the abundance of online resources to virtually visit a museum, see an opera or take in incredible vistas to get a taste for places to visit when travel bans are lifted. Check out incredible Renaissance art on 360-degree tour of the Vatican or lose yourself in the Louvre as you search for the Mona Lisa. View live webcams of Glacier National Park in Montana, the Grand Canyon and the spectacular Banff and Lake Louise in the Canadian Rockies! You can also join one of Railbookers live virtual tours hosted by our rail experts! 3. Plan a Travel Themed Dinner If you like to get creative in the kitchen, plan a travel-themed dinner to get inspired for your next vacation, it’s easier than you think! When I was in Rome last year, I tried the amazing pasta dish “cacio e pepe” at just about every restaurant we … ContinuedRead full article
- How to Get Inspired for Your Next Vacation – Without Leaving Home!
- Railbookers Announces Discover Canada Flash Sale
- 5 Incredible Rail Experiences in Switzerland You Probably Didn’t Know Existed
- Worldwide Rail Vacations – Book Early & Save More! (12.5.19)
- Here Are 5 Amazing Ways to Get to Italy by Train (You’ll Love #2)