I had a hectic schedule for this trip, beginning with a 7:30 Eurostar from London and a follow on Thalys at 11:50 to Amsterdam. The Thalys train shortens the journey to Amsterdam by an hour and in my experience it is certainly worth the additional cost. Not only do you arrive in Amsterdam faster, but the train is very comfortable. The cost of an upgrade to first is also very affordable, and comes with lounge access (after signing up for a free membership) and a meal.Read full article
- How to Get Inspired for Your Next Vacation – Without Leaving Home!
- Railbookers Announces Discover Canada Flash Sale
- 5 Incredible Rail Experiences in Switzerland You Probably Didn’t Know Existed
- Worldwide Rail Vacations – Book Early & Save More! (12.5.19)
- Here Are 5 Amazing Ways to Get to Italy by Train (You’ll Love #2)