Relatively small and unknown, Luxembourg City is definitely one of the most underrated gems in Europe. The capital of Luxembourg is perfectly situated in close proximity to metropolises like Brussels and Cologne and is easily accessible by rail or air. Now, I would not go as far as describing this picturesque town with approximately 100,000 inhabitants as a cosmopolitan hub, but it is certainly worth having a look around.Read full article
- How to Get Inspired for Your Next Vacation – Without Leaving Home!
- Railbookers Announces Discover Canada Flash Sale
- 5 Incredible Rail Experiences in Switzerland You Probably Didn’t Know Existed
- Worldwide Rail Vacations – Book Early & Save More! (12.5.19)
- Here Are 5 Amazing Ways to Get to Italy by Train (You’ll Love #2)