Peabody Memphis Hotel
About Peabody Memphis Hotel
In the heart of "Blues City," you'll find The Peabody Memphis, a magnificent hotel. Our convenient downtown location is just blocks from Beale Street, the Memphis Rock N Soul Museum, Gibson Guitar Factory, Fed-Ex Forum, National Civil Rights Museum, Sun Studio, Orpheum Theatre, and the Memphis Cook Convention Center.
The Peabody itself is also one of Memphis' most popular attractions. The Peabody Ducks march to and from the Grand Lobby daily at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. in a time-honored tradition dating back to 1933.
The Peabody Memphis has 464 guestrooms with 25-inch TVs, antique-style furnishings, plush fabrics, multi-line phones, blackout drapes, and complimentary newspapers.
149 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
Amtrak station is approx 1 mile (4 minutes by car) from the hotel Airport is approx 11.4 miles (18 minutes by car) from the hotel Check In: 4:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM Handicap Accessible: Yes Hotel is 100% non-smoking Pet Policy Pets allowed. Dogs accepted up to 75 pounds. A one-time pet fee of $50 will be charged to the total room bill.
Valet Parking: $24 per day
- Executive desk, chair and work station
- 42" flat screen television with premium-cable and network programming
- On-Command movies, music and internet service
- Two dual-line telephones with dataports
- High-speed wireless internet
- Free calls to local and 800 numbers
- Local newspaper and choice of USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Hairdryer and bathrobe
- Iron and ironing boards
- In-room safes
- Access to The Peabody Athletic Club
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa